Medical Marketing Manager
The Medical Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing and implementing Vyne Medical ‘s lead development programs to accelerate lead generation, lead qualification and lead hand-off to Vyne Medical’s Sales teams. The Medical Marketing Manager will work closely with others on the Medical Marketing team including the Medical Channel Manager, Marketing Assistant and Media/PR Manager to design lead generation programs, including writing and content direction, based on verified industry needs and trends to maximize Vyne Medical’s exposure and relevance in the healthcare market space, leading to maximized revenue and attainment of Quarterly bookings and revenue goals.
The Medical Marketing Manager will also plan, develop and manage lead generation programs in conjunction with industry events including conferences, speaking opportunities, articles, case studies, white papers, etc. The Manager will utilize all available systems and resources to maximize results including Pardot, salesforce.com, Vyne Medical social media sites, Vyne Medical website assets, etc. and report results to the Marketing team, CMO and Executive Leadership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop lead generation strategy and incorporate into the annual Marketing plan
- Effectively adjust lead generation strategy mid-plan as needed based on market needs & trends, product enhancements, new product development, partnerships, etc.
- Work with Medical Channel Manager and other members of Vyne’s Marketing team to design content to promote Vyne Medical’s healthcare best practices and technology solutions and engage stakeholders, prompting outreach
- Use writing skills to effectively articulate key points pertinent to each campaign to engage the healthcare community
- Manage the growth and hygiene of the customer/prospect database in partnership with the marketing operations/sales operations lead
- Utilize systems such as Definitive, Pardot and salesforce.com to effectively implement, deploy, manage and track lead generation campaigns
- Develop and implement methodology to effective generate leads, pre-qualify leads, collaborate with Sales to qualify leads, and hand-off responsibility of qualified leads to Sales
- Work with Sales once qualified to keep the sales cycle progressing in a timely fashion
- Develop and implement effective reporting tools to keep Vyne Medical Marketing team, CMO, and Vyne’s Executive Leadership Team current on lead generation program status
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
- Develop and manage budget and produce planned results within budget parameters
- Produce deliverables on time, in-full and with no errors
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ Marketing experience in a fast-paced software environment
- Medical industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage lead activities from start to finish including brainstorm, strategy, development, execution, conversion, tracking and reporting
- Pardot or equivalent experience
- Successful track record of lead generation strategies that feed sales pipelines and improve client retention and engagement
- com or equivalent CRM experience
- Strong professional writing skills
- Extensive background in effective content creation
- Proven strategic program development skills Healthcare Marketing a plus
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- MBA a plus
- Ability to work as a team, move projects forward individually, and lead teams.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness take on additional responsibility
- Track record of high performance
KEY CORE SKILLS:
- Problem resolution capability
- Detailed Oriented
- Very Organized
- Excel Intermediate/Advanced
- Proactive – Ask “What if”
- Willing to work beyond 40 hours a week when necessary
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SECURITY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may have access to and be responsible for securely administering user access to corporate applications.submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org