Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative position is a key role supporting our sales organization and working closely with our Marketing organization. The ideal candidate is articulate, ambitious, and collaborative with previous experience in phone-based inside sales.
- Cold-calling. Even at the highest ranks of our sales organization, cold-calling is the primary method of increasing your pipeline since most sales meetings are conducted remotely, not face-to-face.
- Nurturing prospects at different stages of interest in order to build a relationship over time.
- Gathering information from prospects to accurately qualify them as sales opportunities and ensure that we are a good fit.
- Providing qualified leads to sales reps to accelerate the process from prospect to customer.
- Learning sales techniques and acquiring product/industry knowledge in order to take on more responsibilities, such as presenting online demonstrations of our software.
- Detailed task management.
- Effective time management.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of professional sales experience, preferably business-to-business
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare and the patient care continuum, specifically in the healthcare revenue cycle
- Ability to learn quickly and exceed expectations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with detail-oriented tasks and processes in an office setting
- College degree in a related field is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and Yesware is a plus