Account Manager, Partner
The Account Manager, Partner will own the business performance for each partner account. Working directly with clients at all levels within the organization, IT staff, and outside parties, provides leadership and functional expertise in building and maintaining positive relationships, operational business improvements and solution proposals. This position is regularly involved in identifying and evaluating new and existing partnership opportunities and driving partner engagement focused on sales, client retention and promotional incentives designed to cultivate a channel that scales to support partner revenue goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own, manage and drive partner business performance by maximizing client satisfaction, growing revenue and achieving strategic objectives
• Identify and build strategic relationships with operational and executive staff within assigned accounts.
• Call, visit and coordinate regular meetings with the accounts to review account status, solution utilization, opportunities for account growth and to maintain client satisfaction.
• Identify service and utilization trends within the account, develop and execute an action plan to address any issues.
• Respond to service escalations in a timely manner and ensure escalations are brought to full resolution.
• Identify opportunities to implement new products and services to support account growth and client retention.
• Analyze and report on performance results to determine and confirm trends and make recommendations for improvement.
• Conduct quarterly business review meetings with clients to present performance and overall partnership value.
• Assist in the development with partner growth strategies in collaboration with management and cross departmentally to ensure alignment with strategic direction.
• Regularly review all existing contracts for terms, pricing to ensure compliance.
• Work collaboratively with sales and marketing for continued account growth.
• Predicts future market trends and develops new sales ideas.
• Facilitate all client relations and correspondence via telephone, email, letters, technical documents, reporting, meeting, etc.
• Ability to travel 25%.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor degree or minimum two years in the healthcare industry with related job experience
• Dental experience preferred
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and documentation skills are required. Attention to detail is critical in this role.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products is required.